Community feedback on Pakoomba Call Reminder

• Replies:3
Yasha Pak
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2011, 9:57:49 AM via Website

Hi,

We've recently released a cool and unique app - Pakoomba Call Reminder to the market, I would appriciate your thought/comments/rants and generally genuine feedback on the app - ( I want to make it even more awesome :) ).

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pakoomba.callreminder

So a couple of words about Pakoomba Call Reminder (and why its unique):

Pakoomba Call Reminder helps you never forget to return phone calls and set up "stay in touch" reminders in a human-friendly way.
What makes Pakoomba Call Reminder approach unique?
[list]
[*]Human-friendly scheduling - Set Reminder for "Later Today,Tomorrow, This Week, Upcoming Weekend, specific date.
[*][*] Intelligent Human friendly scheduling and notifications - Instead of saying I need to call this person tomorrow at 17:00(and then when 17:00 comes you're in a middle of a meeting or a soccer game or just dont feel like it :) ) Call Reminder lets you set reminders for common things like : Later Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Weekend, Explicit Date... When set Pakoomba will look for the best time to remind you (when you're not busy and likely to actually do something with the reminder... [b]Pakoomba works hard to be smart this way/b]).

[*]Intelligent reminders - dont remind you when you're busy
[*]Automatically handle missed calls - you define how
[*]Follow-up in SMS,Email,Phone call
[*]Attach context notes for each follow-up - so you'll immediatly know whats the context
[*]Cool Graphics and Sounds - Really :)
[*]Powerfull search option
[*]Suggest to add unknown numbers to contacts
[/list]

Market link is market://details?id=com.pakoomba.callreminder
Or https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pakoomba.callreminder

Just check it out, I am positive you'll find Pakoomba Call Reminder useful.

Thanks.

— modified on Mar 30, 2011, 10:00:48 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 30, 2011, 8:35:53 PM via Website

Don't get called very often :unsure: Not sure if I can offer any solid feedback on how the app works, but I'll install it anyways. What does the app need the ability to call people for? Does it do that if a user tells it to, or does it only remind users that someone called?

Yasha Pak

Mar 31, 2011, 8:31:52 AM via Website

The app provides direct call/sms/email from within the application, it will of course do that following user request.
You can see the 'communication' options in one of the screenshots or better yet if you install Pakoomba call reminder.

Cheers

Yasha Pak

Mar 31, 2011, 8:34:22 AM via Website

The relevant screenshot: