mobo no longer is market?

• Replies:6
whatever
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2011, 7:32:28 PM via Website

anyone notice MP3 Music Mobo Music Player is no longer in the market?
i spend hour finding with no luck anyone has the download link?

thanks

whatever

Jun 8, 2011, 3:05:30 PM via Website

anyone knows?

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jun 9, 2011, 11:32:36 PM via Website

whatever
anyone knows?
Finally got a reply from the mobo support team. :-) they'll working on the player and will release the app to the market shortly.

My guess is that their making the player compatible with honeycomb or icecream :-)

English is my second Language :-)

whatever

Jun 10, 2011, 2:07:06 AM via Website

irenelopour
whatever
anyone knows?
Finally got a reply from the mobo support team. :-) they'll working on the player and will release the app to the market shortly.

My guess is that their making the player compatible with honeycomb or icecream :-)

Hi thanks for the reply thanks

ireneL

Jun 10, 2011, 5:16:16 AM via App

no problem, have you tried mobo video player? I use it for streaming video.

I did not even realized the mobo music player exist until you ask.lol im using zune.

hopefully they'll working on making a video player and a music player into one app instead of two. (I can dream) *g*

whatever

Jun 10, 2011, 5:48:09 AM via Website

irenelopour
no problem, have you tried mobo video player? I use it for streaming video.

I did not even realized the mobo music player exist until you ask.lol im using zune.

hopefully they'll working on making a video player and a music player into one app instead of two. (I can dream) *g*

I haven try the mobo player i will give it a try and I give mobo music player 9/10 i love how the app work but just that i can't find the way to save the music to my external sd card

— modified on Jun 10, 2011, 5:52:00 AM

ireneL

Jun 11, 2011, 8:07:55 AM via App

have you tried bestbuy music cloud?

you can find it in the market.

just another option for you to consider since your having trouble with your sd card.

there is quite a bit of music cloud to choose from. why not have a look around and see which one you'd like to use.

but. be careful check to see which one is free then make sure they offer offline streaming of your music.

Google has a cloud music you have to request an invite and im not certain there free.

just another option you might want to consider.