[App] Can You Drive?

• Replies:2
Mickael First
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 6, 2011, 5:41:23 AM via Website

Hey,

We've added a new app to the market - Can You Drive?

The app helps you to decide whether you can drive your car legally.

It contains a database of drinks (390 items), that includes all the popular drinks you know.

The program recognizes your general location, and adjusts itself to the local law in your country.

You can also add custom drinks(and take their photos) and see what else you can drink before reaching the alcohol limit.You may also create cocktails and mixes - simply enter the ingredients and the app will calculate your cocktail's alcohol content.

Facebook integration is included as well.

The app supports both US and Metric units.

A statistics page is also available(including many facts), as well as a 'call a friend' feature, which allows you to call a friend or a taxi in case you crossed the alcohol limit.

The app uses the Widmark's Formula for it's calculations. The results shown are of course a recommendation, and are supposed to give you general indication.You should not drink and drive.

We would really like to hear some feedback.

Markets links -
Market | App Brain | Amazon | GetJar

Direct Links -
Mega Upload | Hotfile | RapidShare

Thanks!

Mickael and Ben

Steven Luttrell
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 7, 2011, 1:56:21 AM via App

im glad you included a" call a friend/taxi" feature, otherwise I would have condemned this app as a bad, bad idea. this does remind me of those tabletop breathelizers of the 1970's and 1980's that are now banned and illegal here in the United States.

if I were you id make sure that this app is NOT promoting drinking and driving or you mind find yourself having to remove it from the Market.

Mickael First
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 7, 2011, 5:02:52 AM via Website

We are not supporting drinking and driving.
The point of this app is to help people plan their evening responsibly and abide the law.