Games

• Replies:6
GabeG4m3r
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 2, 2011, 5:01:07 AM via App

If I buy a game on the phone i currently have (game being compatible or not) can i still use/play that game on a new phone using the same gmail account? Im getting the new sgII and since gameloft is having a labor day sale i want to takr advantage right now and be ready to play on my new phone.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 2, 2011, 5:34:01 AM via Website

The google android market keeps track of your purchases, through your google account. You just need to setup your google account on your new phone, and it will let you download them again. But if the game is not compatible with the phone you currently have I don't think it will let you buy it until you get a compatible phone. If you buy the game through another market, or directly from gameloft, then it depends on how that market works.

cls
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 5, 2011, 11:51:29 AM via Website

I love this game, I will enjoy the game.

— modified on Sep 15, 2011, 4:48:52 PM by moderator

Davidwills
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 14, 2011, 12:31:13 PM via Website

well i guess its really fantastic game :) thanks for sharing ur views dude :)

— modified on Sep 15, 2011, 4:49:15 PM by moderator

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 15, 2011, 4:48:23 PM via Website

Really top review of game. I loved the way you described games new revolutionary features. IT will truely add a new dynamic to the game which has swept the world of gaming since game was introduced. Oh and thanks for the epic description of games new graphics. While it was shame that there were no screen caps of game your description was detialed enough to really help me imerse myself in the game world of game. I really felt like I was standing on games far off shores.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 16, 2011, 6:59:57 AM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Really top review of game. I loved the way you described games new revolutionary features. IT will truely add a new dynamic to the game which has swept the world of gaming since game was introduced. Oh and thanks for the epic description of games new graphics. While it was shame that there were no screen caps of game your description was detialed enough to really help me imerse myself in the game world of game. I really felt like I was standing on games far off shores.

Huh? What games are yall talking about?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 16, 2011, 9:53:58 AM via Website

Sorry, I was having a bit of fun with a spammer. The posts above were part of a spam wave that hit the forum yesterday. I deleted the most annoying ones but got into a dialogue with a couple of the people which kind of surprised me that they werent just using bots. Anyway, the above three messages were the last bit of the conversation in this thread that I forgot to delete.