Sing My Fortune Lite! Read this - you won't be disappointed!

• Replies:0
Andy Appfrantic
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 20, 2011, 11:53:07 AM via Website

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce Appfrantic's awesome new Lite app, Sing My Fortune Lite! It's on the Android Market at:

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_appfrantic.SingMyFortuneLite290811

Sing My Fortune takes fortune telling to a whole new level of fun, with NO IN-APP ADS!!

Download Sing My Fortune Lite if you want to enjoy the answers of a singing fortune teller, who provides a response to any yes-no question you might have. Each answer is sung by a real professional vocal artist – this guy can really sing, which brings the app to life and makes it all the more funny. All you have to do is load the app, ask your yes-no question, press the microphone on the screen, and the answer is yours! Before you know it you’ll be asking your phone all sorts of crazy things! Let your phone express its opinion through song and expect the unexpected with Sing My Fortune Lite!

Sing My Fortune Lite gives you fun and light-hearted answers to all those yes-no questions you wondered about. Does the guy you have a crush on secretly like you? Are you going to meet the girl of your dreams on your next holiday? Sing My Fortune has an answer. Hilarious sample answers in the Lite version include “Actually, no!” and “Why not? Okay!” as well as responses that will have you laughing out loud, such as “So confused right now!” Remember to have your phone volume loud enough so you can hear the answers!

This app can be great fun to use with family, friends and colleagues. You can literally enjoy hours of laughter as the singer goes wild with his pop vocal responses. The Lite version includes a selection of answers from the Pro app, to give you a flavor of what you can expect with Sing My Fortune Pro.

Sing My Fortune is all ready to take the world by storm and become the next app phenomenon. It’s simple, entertaining and addictively funny and here’s the great part – you get to think up the questions so your imagination can run free! Be creative, be inventive and Sing My Fortune Lite will reward you with a hilarious interactive experience. This app is the perfect starting point for a party game, prank or dare you might think of.

It is often said that “simple is best”. Well, Sing My Fortune is living proof that this is true! So tell your family, tell your friends and get uploading! Remember, this Lite version contains NO annoying ads – it’s just the app, simple as that!

Have a look on the Android Market for more info!

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Andy @ Appfrantic