facebook

• Replies:9
Ivan Ying
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 8, 2011, 2:02:58 PM via App

Hi,
why is it that i cannot seem to find facebook mobile for android 2.2. I'm current using the Viewsonic 10s. I manage to find the facebook app via internet facebook, but when i click on the link I get the msg like I do not have permission to download.

thank you in advance

Ivan Ying
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 12, 2011, 4:42:41 PM via App

hi thanks for the link. i'm singapore, i tried your link and signed into AndroidPIT, but when i go into the facebook link to install it indicate the developer did not upload the facebook software to the Pit and advise me to go to google market which apparently i dont think my tablet is license to access..

Tyler Morrisson
  • Forum posts: 36

Oct 13, 2011, 11:51:34 AM via Website

Well if the AndroidPit store didn't work out for you try other thrid party markets... but be carefull! Their content isn't as closely monitered as on the Google or AndroidPIT markets so you'll need to make sure you're only downloading legit. apps. Here's a list of the most populart 3rd party Android markets:
  • 92Apk
  • Amazon AppStore
  • AndAppStore
  • Android Application Online
  • Android Gateway
  • Android Pit
  • Android Tapp
  • Android Zoom
  • AndroLib
  • App store connect
  • App Town
  • AppBrain
  • AppChina
  • Appia
  • Applanet
  • Appoke
  • AppOnHand AppChina
  • AppsLib
  • AppstoreHQ
  • BlapkMarket
  • Camangi
  • Droyd Market
  • EOE Market
  • ESDN
  • F-Droid
  • FaceBook App Store
  • Get Jar
  • GoApk
  • Google Android Market
  • Handango
  • HiMarket
  • Insyde Market
  • LG World
  • Mikandi
  • Mobihand
  • Motorola
  • Mymarket
  • Ndoo Networks
  • Nduoa
  • NetDragon
  • Nexva
  • No Crappy Apps
  • Noverca
  • OnlyAndroid
  • pdassi
  • PeaPod
  • Phoload
  • Pocket Gear
  • Slide Me
  • Ten Cents
  • Turkish Alternative Android Market and Market Application
  • Ubinuri
  • ZII

fatossskan
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 15, 2013, 9:18:00 PM via App

Ivan Ying
Hi,
why is it that i cannot seem to find facebook mobile for android 2.2. I'm current using the Viewsonic 10s. I manage to find the facebook app via internet facebook, but when i click on the link I get the msg like I do not have permission to download.

thank you in advance

john sajan
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2013, 9:00:31 AM via Website

If you cant download it from the play store or android market then try downloading it from your browser. But for that first go to your settings and tick the option which accepts downloads other than from play store.

Toni Banks

Dec 1, 2013, 3:52:15 AM via App

no post

Vikram Kyle
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 2, 2013, 7:38:38 AM via Website

If Facebook is not working on your phone then try another app for Facebook. You can download Facebook app from Google play center.

Nicholas Arbogast

Aug 1, 2015, 2:03:32 AM via App

Hay Jack

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 1:42:14 PM via Website

Well if the AndroidPit store didn't work out for you attempt other thrid party markets... be that as it may, be carefull! Their substance isn't as nearly monitered as on the Google or AndroidPIT advertises so you'll have to ensure you're just downloading genuine. applications. Here's a rundown of the most populart outsider Android markets:

92Apk

Amazon AppStore

AndAppStore

Android Application Online

Android Gateway

Android Pit

Android Tapp

Android Zoom

AndroLib

Application store interface

Application Town

AppBrain