Support

• Replies:11
  • Closed
Edmundo Camarillo
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 28, 2011, 3:14:09 AM via Website

How long does it take to receive a reply from the “Contact form” or info@androidpit.com ? I bought an app thru AndroidPIT, but unable to download.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 28, 2011, 1:46:26 PM via Website

Hi there,

Which app did you download and are you sure it's compatible with your version of Android?

-steven

Edmundo Camarillo

Oct 28, 2011, 2:13:53 PM via Website

Steven Blum
Hi there,

Which app did you download and are you sure it's compatible with your version of Android?

-steven

Yes, it is and I also registered with another email address for the purchase, but never received the conformational reply to that email address. So that purchase is tied to that email, not to this one.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 31, 2011, 11:58:39 AM via Website

I'm sorry no one has responded. Please forward the email to steven.blum@androidpit.de and i'll make sure someone gets back to you regarding your issue.

Edmundo Camarillo

Oct 31, 2011, 1:21:46 PM via Website

Steven Blum
I'm sorry no one has responded. Please forward the email to steven.blum@androidpit.de and i'll make sure someone gets back to you regarding your issue.

Done,,, plus I had already emailed you off the email address on your Profile.

Edmundo Camarillo

Nov 2, 2011, 2:16:27 AM via Website

Ok, we are day four now. I emailed you like you requested and no reply.

Is there another Admin on this site that can provide assistance???

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 3, 2011, 10:30:44 AM via Website

Hey Sorry! Steven emailed me your request yesterday while I was at the Dentist and I thought it wouldn't be helpful to try to respond while I was under some heavy pain killers.

Anyway... I was a bit confused by what you wrote. If I understand correctly you tried to regester your account and still are waiting on a confirmation email to activate it correct? If that is the case then you shouldn't have been able to buy an app as you need an active account for billing reasons. It sounds like there was just a typo in your email address when you entered it or that the confirmation email landed in your spam folder. I would try to reregester and make the transaction again or check your spam filter for the email.

If you accont was never activated then we wouldn't have charged you any money as we wouldn't have had your credit card information.

Please try to reregester and complete the transaction again. Also if you there was an accidental billing and you never recieved the app please contact me (aaron.tilton[at]androidpit.de) or Steven and we'll get a refund worked out.

Hope we can get this cleared up soon!

Aaron

Edmundo Camarillo

Nov 3, 2011, 12:49:28 PM via Website

Aaron,
Thanks for the reply, but wrong on all accounts…

• My credit card account indicates billed for the app.
• Attempting to re-register with the email address I first used popup a warning that email address has already been registered.
• I had already been looking at the junk/spam folder of my folders, nothing there...

So as an Admin, you can view/reset my first email account?

Aaron Tilton

Nov 3, 2011, 4:18:08 PM via Website

Okay, so I was just in our technical department and according to our system everything in your file is correct and you should be able to long in and download the apps in questions with out problem. I've sent a new temp. password to silver.exp@sbcglobal.net , which you should be able to use to correct your long-in information. Please check all your sub folders in your email account to make sure it didn't get bounched to a spam filter. If you did not get a temp password please let me know and I'll see if we can directly reset you password in the system.

Also if you are able to reset your password with the email I sent out please let me know the issue is resolved.

Hope we get this cleared up soon!

Edmundo Camarillo

Nov 3, 2011, 9:57:51 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Okay, so I was just in our technical department and according to our system everything in your file is correct and you should be able to long in and download the apps in questions with out problem. I've sent a new temp. password to silver.exp@sbcglobal.net , which you should be able to use to correct your long-in information. Please check all your sub folders in your email account to make sure it didn't get bounched to a spam filter. If you did not get a temp password please let me know and I'll see if we can directly reset you password in the system.

Also if you are able to reset your password with the email I sent out please let me know the issue is resolved.

Hope we get this cleared up soon!

Did not receive the email and nothing in the spam/junk folders.

— modified on Nov 3, 2011, 10:00:18 PM

Aaron Tilton

Nov 4, 2011, 10:38:41 AM via Website

Okay... that is really weird because I sent the email myself from our account system. I can't understand why they aren't ariving. I've going to send you a your new password via my personal account. Maybe our emails are being blocked by your ISP for some reason. In any case check for an email at your provided email account from me.

Please let me know if you have recieved the email.

Edmundo Camarillo

Nov 4, 2011, 1:31:11 PM via Website

Email received....

Finally access the account for the other email address and changed my password... Thanks for your help.

Issue resolved... Please close thread.