Diploma Thesis - Questionnaire

• Replies:0
Markus Kerschbaum
  • Forum posts: 42

Dec 2, 2011, 7:28:04 PM via Website

Hey Guys!

I hope it is ok to post my questionnaire for my diploma thesis in this forum, if its the wrong place please notifiy me :) - The research is absolutely NOT commercial, it is only for me thesis and I really ned help with the questionnair because I don't know enough android programmers.

I absolutely love the work of smartphone developers and use many Apps and the Cronos ROMs for my hero for over 18 months and you guys have been one of the main factors to choose a smartphone development for my diploma thesis. But now i have to conduct a questionnaire for which i ned android or iOS developers and modders to participate. It lasts not longer than 5 minutes and it's about the motivation and the advantages of android/iOS programming. I really need your help, because if i don't be able to get enough replies until christmas I'm not able to finish my studies in this semester..

It would be really kind of you if you would help mi with my questionnaire because I need minimum 40 iOS/Android app or modification developers overall. and here is the link => http://umfrage.oeh-wu.at/fragebogen/SmartphoneOS/

Best regards, keep on rockin' and PLEASE help me,

Markus