• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 5, 2012 12:26:06 AM via Website

Having recently bought an HTC Wildfire, after putting in the new sim-card I realised that I have 'lost' all my the contacts in my phone book on the sim. Can anyone suggest where they might be? Thanks, Paul
  • Forum posts: 842

Jan 5, 2012 10:17:43 AM via Website

Were you saving them to your google account? If you you just need to resynic your Wildfire to your Google account and your lost contacts should load automatically. If you go to settings>accounts and sync you should have the option to define which accounts automatically sync to your phone. Or if you saved your contacts to your sim card you can also restore your lost number. Check out this article about recovering your lost contacts for an exact description.
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 7, 2012 11:24:55 AM via Website

Thank you for that. How do I recover the numbers after 'syncing' them?
  • Forum posts: 196

Jan 7, 2012 10:38:40 PM via Website

Any contact info saved in Google (gmail, contacts, calendar) will be re-pushed by goog back to your phone automatically..
  • Forum posts: 12

May 28, 2015 2:13:36 PM via Website

Stop write anything to your Android phone,otherwise you will re-write the files and permanently lose your important data. Then use some software to help you .
Searching from google !

• Forum posts: 26

Jun 3, 2015 12:32:38 PM via Website

So we'd better remember to sync your contacts to gmail. This is a common way
- go to your home screen.
- press the Menu button.
- tap on Settings.
- tap on Account & Sync.
- tap on your Google Account.
- make sure that Sync Contacts is checked.
- press the Menu button.
- tap on Sync Now.

Anyway Lucily, there are Android data recovery programs avilable to scan the SIM card and restore data from it.

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2015 11:40:25 AM via Website

checkout . It literally has everything you need to maintain your contacts

• Forum posts: 13

Jul 1, 2015 5:15:41 AM via Website

Thanks for that, is there any way to restore data stored in sim card?

• Forum posts: 14

Aug 31, 2015 12:20:39 PM via Website

If you want to recover all lost contacts from HTC phone, you can use MobiKin Doctor for Android recover deleted contacts from htc phone. It really work well.