getting android pit to work

• Replies:3
keith tribitt
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 11:26:19 PM via Website

Hello i cant get androidpit to work on My coby kyros 7125 it downloads then says unable tp connect to server and then no peer certificate im on wifi with a good signal applanet works just fine...coby kyros doesnt come with the android market it come with a crappy poop version of itdoesnt have all of the apps on it

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jan 30, 2012, 12:55:30 PM via Website

Thats really odd. Connection problem?

You could also try out Slide Me marketplace. It has a lot of paid and free apps from the market. Are you able to download android market apps from the browser marketplace?

Rob Mills
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 11, 2012, 10:47:54 PM via Website

keith tribitt
Hello i cant get androidpit to work on My coby kyros 7125 it downloads then says unable tp connect to server and then no peer certificate im on wifi with a good signal applanet works just fine...coby kyros doesnt come with the android market it come with a crappy poop version of itdoesnt have all of the apps on it
I've got the same problem with my Tab465 Exxa. Did you ever get your problem sorted?

Rob Mills
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 12, 2012, 7:28:19 PM via Website

Rob Mills
keith tribitt
I've got the same problem with my Tab465 Exxa. Did you ever get your problem sorted?

Problem sorted!

The time and date had been lost after a system reset. After resetting the current date and time the application runs perfectly <_<