Best way to Enjoy Kinlde books on Nook, Kobo, iPad

• Replies:3
cherrywu
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 17, 2012, 10:12:35 AM via Website

Proceed to Enjoy Kinlde books on Nook, Kobo, iPad Freely

Amazon has tons and tons of books available for Kindle, and have chosen the standard AZW format as the one their reader uses, meaning readers can not read Kindle books on other E-readers freely or convert them to something else directly because the Kindle DRM protection.

But now, if you own a Nook, Kobo, iPad ,or even some other ebook readers, without actually having a Kindle yourself. How you can read the Kindle books freely? Are you stuck with the DRM?

Here demonstrating how to enjoy Kindle books on Nook,Kobo,iPad freely that you legally purchased in Amazon.

Part 1.Remove Kindle DRM.
Step 1. Remove Kindle DRM.
Download and install Epubor Kindle DRM Removal,this soft is a powerful software to remove DRM protections from Kindle in batch and quickly. An intuitive and friendly interface, very easy to use and won’t damage the source file.

step 2.
Click"browse"to select the files you want to read, the input path will be automatically set as the default Kindle book saving file, and there will be a new output path. Of course, these setting can be changed.

step 3. Click"unDRM Directory"to remove the DRM,and then view the files free of DRM. The whole folder of DRM protected Kindle books would be decrypted in a few seconds and in batch with just one click.

Tips: kindle AZW ebooks will be saved as DRM free MOBI format.

Epubor Kindle DRM Removal is especially easy to use, even if you are not so familiar with computer operating. Just few clicks to achieve this goal.

Part 2: Convert Mobi to EPub format for best view.
Step 1, Download Epubor Mobi to EPub converter and or run it.
Step 2, Add your Mobi ebooks then click the button to convert mobi to ePub easily.

Now you can read kindle ebooks on your ereader easily and freely.

Actually ,this information is provided for reading your purchased Kindle ebooks on whatever device you want, NEVER distribute ebooks. Enjoy your reading!

— modified on Feb 17, 2012, 10:13:04 AM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 20, 2012, 2:28:04 PM via Website

OMG...how LONG have I been looking for a way to do this! I HATE the kindle reader and always wanted a way to read on my Google Books app on my tablet. I will try this out ASAP!

Thanks for this!

— modified on Feb 20, 2012, 2:48:57 PM

cherrywu
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 21, 2012, 1:55:20 AM via Website

Yes, enjoy your reading!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 21, 2012, 1:27:22 PM via Website

Thank you! :)