Beauty Scanner to make your girl happy

• Replies:3
ivanovski
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 9, 2012, 8:51:47 AM via Website

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.girl.beauty.scanner#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmdpcmwuYmVhdXR5LnNjYW5uZXIiXQ..

This is the app that will make your girlfriend happy
You can take a picture of the girl you like and scan her face. After the scannig you can show her the results with the beautiful words like:
" She is fantastic ", " She is incredible , and so thoughtful ", " She is impressive ",
" She is ireplaceable ", " She is phenomena l", " She is very smart " ...
All this complements will suprise her very positivelly and will make her feel more beautiful and happy.
There are also sentences like
" Her skin is so soft ", " She is like a star "," Dancing cheek to cheek can be heaven with her "

BUT !, I want to make this bather and I want your opinions about this app I am interested in all the stuffs that you would put in the app. What would you add in this app , what would you change ? How to make this app more interesting and bather ?

Thanks for all the advice's and ideas

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 13, 2012, 6:16:13 PM via Website

Nice idea man :) Congrats on your release!

ivanovski
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 15, 2012, 1:07:09 PM via Website

Do you have some ideas how to make this app bather or maybe you have some sentences that your girl want to hear ?

Please rate my app and tall to you friends, if you have any requirement for this app I would be happy to implement it

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Mar 17, 2012, 11:35:00 AM via Website

Amazing idea:lol: