Keyboard Changes

• Replies:2
Mark Williams
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 4, 2012, 1:26:48 AM via Website

I just got a new Motoluxe (from T-mobile) and the onscreen keyboard originally had a 'Return' key on the bottom right hand corner. For some reason this has been replaced, without my involvement, to a 'Smiley' key. How can I revert to the 'Return' key. I've tried the Settings menu and the user manual, but there's nothing in either about changing keyboard indents.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 4, 2012, 6:10:43 PM via Website

Mark Williams
I just got a new Motoluxe (from T-mobile) and the onscreen keyboard originally had a 'Return' key on the bottom right hand corner. For some reason this has been replaced, without my involvement, to a 'Smiley' key. How can I revert to the 'Return' key. I've tried the Settings menu and the user manual, but there's nothing in either about changing keyboard indents.

That changes depending on the app your using! Supposed to be a feature, but I also find this annoying :-D You could have a look in your keyboard settings to see if this can be changed.

Mark Williams
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 4, 2012, 6:42:05 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Mark Williams

That changes depending on the app your using! Supposed to be a feature, but I also find this annoying :-D You could have a look in your keyboard settings to see if this can be changed.

I checked the settings exhaustively, but no joy. In the end I downloaded an App called SmartKeyboard PRO which is clearer and more intuitive than the standard one, but can be adapted to taste !