On The Leaf [GAME]

• Replies:4
Hobotron
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 24, 2012, 7:21:18 PM via Website

On The Leaf — is an arcade game for all ages. You have to protect the ladybug from swarm of angry wasps. It happened when ladybug was coming home and decided to relax on a leaf of tree, behind which a gang of evil wasps has been waiting her. Wasps have a numerical advantage, so the ladybug must evade theirs insidious attacks.

Please note, this game is able to test your reaction. In addition, it is able to train your attention! You can also show your friends that your reaction is better than theirs — just let them play OnTheLeaf. Be prepared to dodge all the attacks of the insidious wasps, control the ladybug as long as possible.

Recommendation: make sure that screen of your device is clean, for maximum sliding of your finger on it. :grin:

Simple rules: you need to take the ladybug with your finger and drag it, trying not to touch flying wasps and edges of the screen. Therefore, even the kids can play the game.

video:
video

game on Google Play
Edit by Moderator J.Voss Link deltetd. No promotion for payed Apps !

free game on Google Play
OnTheLeafFree

Thanks!

— modified on Apr 24, 2012, 10:01:50 PM by moderator

Vlad Selin
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 7:49:51 PM via Website

Heh.. cool game! my time is 5.45 seconds

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 5,136

Apr 24, 2012, 10:03:57 PM via Website

Hobotron, you have been asked not to promote your payed apps in here yesterday!

Next time please care about that!

lg Voss

Hobotron
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 25, 2012, 6:08:27 AM via Website

Sorry, I did not understand the last time. I thought I was wrong have a link to the game. All is now understood thanks :)

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 25, 2012, 3:47:16 PM via Website

Thanks for your understanding. :)