TW Launcher reboots by itself

• Replies:0
Lecko Mio
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 11:43:30 PM via Website

Hi everyone,

as I have searched the forum about this topic and none of the solutions actually worked, I started a new thread.

The Problem:

My girlfriends Galaxy S2 / ICS / no root, suddently started to cause problems yesterday by freezing and then displaying the pop-up message "TW Launcher closed". This procedure just keeps looping. She didn't experience any problems like that since she got the device about a year ago.

I have allready found several videos related to a similar problem and so I installed a couple of different launchers via the android marked website.
After a successful installation I was able to pick a launcher. A tap on a launcher put the phone in a freeze instantly except for Go Launcher which opens but will not do anything then flicker the screen on and off. It is only showing the wallpaper but it won't display any apps.

Long story short: I can't really make the phone do anything. The problem is that there is a lot of personal data on the phone that must not be lost.

A non-destructible solution would be much appreciated. Looking forward to any replies

thanks