Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 — Move Apps To SDcard, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

• Replies:4
Tony Rodak
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 2:04:09 AM via Website

If I trying do this, it is not an option once I go into the app manager setting. Usually a device says "force stop" "uninstall" or move to sdcard or back to phone. I dont have the option at all, Is this normal... yes I dis put a new sdcard in and format to the device. I can take pictures and put them on the card.

Thanks

Gregg Macey

Sep 12, 2012, 7:35:51 PM via Website

I know, my Samsung Tablet does the exact same thing. I was told that only music and photos can be stored on the sd cards for now. We need to push Samsung to fix this!!!!!

Joey Stearns

Nov 13, 2012, 6:56:04 PM via Website

i agree they said it is possible to do but it is my sd cards fault i call bull shit on their part you should be able to move it their but im going to try getting a class 10 micro sd card if that dosnt work ill phone them again and tell them i have the best of the best card should work for any and every thing no why wont it work

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

Nov 13, 2012, 8:00:24 PM via Website

Class 10 won't make any difference and I don't think this is an oversight on Samsung's part. This is likely an intentional ploy to get an extra $50 for more internal storage.

STMAcarpme

Dec 30, 2012, 3:41:14 AM via Website

I just picked up the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The issue has not been resolved as 12/28. What a joke. Now that the new Note 2.0 has been released and heavily promoted, I doubt this issue will be addressed. Otherwise, the tablet has met all of my (somewhat limited) expectations.