How to convert Epub to PDF

• Replies:7
  • Closed
Cayden1008
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 2:29:06 AM via Website

If you have bought EPUB books from other sites, you want to read them on your devices.
but your reader only accepts PDF, then you need to convert EPUB to PDF.

It is hard for us to convert the drmed ebooks.
here is a good guideline to help you to solve the problem.

convert Epub to PDF fly:
*admin edit: links are forbidden*

I think it is useful to you.:wink:

— modified on Mar 25, 2014, 12:13:44 PM by moderator

maryge

Jan 28, 2013, 3:43:11 AM via Website

You can try to use the ox pdf creator and is an all-functional PDF maker tool that can create PDF documents from any printable files, such as txt, images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, EWF, TIFF), compatible with Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010.

Susan Gray
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 15, 2013, 11:28:10 AM via Website

1. First of all, if you have not installed Adobe Digital Editions, click here to download it. Then use your Adobe ID account to activate the Adobe Digital editions on the current computer.

2. Download and install Epubsoft Ebook converter, it’s one of the best ebook conversion tools to help you convert drm epub file to pdf.

3. Run Epubsoft Ebook Converter, click “Add ebooks” to add your ebook files that need to be converted. Epubsoft ebook converter can also support kindle azw, mobi format, and B&N Nook epub format.

4. And Epubsoft Ebook Converter also supports batch conversion mode. That is to say users can add various epub files one time. When all the files have been added into the list, click “Start” button to convert.

5. This software will finish converting EPUB to PDF fast and automatically. And the whole conversion process is promised without any quality loss to your files. The books will still keep the same quality as the original one.

Maximus
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 7, 2013, 7:52:06 AM via Website

Here is a free ebook tool for you.

You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf,epub to mobi, epub to kindle, etc.

Free Online Converter / EPUB Converter:

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

It provides you with the best mobi to epub converting experience.

— modified on Jan 23, 2014, 3:31:08 PM by moderator

Scckilodly

Jun 8, 2013, 11:25:15 AM via Website

For Kindle books this means Amazon keeps track of the file associated with your account; for EPUB and PDF this is managed through your Adobe ID, which you have to sign up for when you start using Adobe Digital Editions on your computer or OverDrive Media Console on your mobile device. I forgot to mention it here, which mattered more! I have personally tried it out but I still prefer the Mobipocket method because it’s much less error-prone, at least for the PDF’s I tried converting ePub to PDF.

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Nov 22, 2013, 11:47:43 AM by moderator

Thomson PhyllisMarie

Jun 8, 2013, 12:08:00 PM via Website

Here i want to say that this app accepts PDF format but my eBooks are in ePub, so how to free convert from ePub to PDF? Following it list are 3 totally free methods to do the conversion task URL= Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Nov 22, 2013, 11:47:22 AM by moderator

Androidfreeapp
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 23, 2014, 3:19:28 PM via Website

is ePub a file extension like .pdf ?

thanks

maplelegend
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 18, 2014, 8:40:44 AM via Website

Use professional PDF converter to convert Epub to PDF