combining Current Location codes and my POI points in one project occurring problem! Please HELP..

• Replies:1
Yasemen A.
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 12:45:55 PM via Website

I'm building a Location-based application as Map for my University campus. My aim to to show current location and some points for places as a overlay marker on the Google map and when I clicked on those point markers it will bubble and display detailed information about that place.. (I'm using Google API [Android 4.1.2] .)

Actually, I almost did most part to achieve my aim. But the problem is when i combine my two separated projects codes, which is that, when I run one project which I want to display just person current location as a marker on the Google map and second one is showing some certain points (POI) on the map as a markers on map (but without current location), are working well..I can see my output on the emulator for both project separately. But the time when I added my current location related coding part to into POI project, its not displaying my Points on the map.. No markers on the map..

I really dont know how to solve it.. I think in my coding there is some problem about displaying the point when i combined it. maybe im writing some coding part not in the right place..

This is my first meeting with android app, because of my final year project and I'm not good in this area still .. But i have to solve this problem ASAP in order to move on and complete this project successfully and submit it..less than 1 month left for submission and many thing to do still..

I'm looking forward for any feedback to in order to help me about this problem..

Thanks in advance

Yasemen~

Ashish Tripathi
  • Forum posts: 211

Feb 4, 2013, 12:47:57 PM via Website

check out the libraries from properties. Delete the multiple.

if still problem let me know.