Recommended Apps.

• Replies:0
sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 20, 2013, 2:00:22 PM via Website

Hi all, just a quick post regarding a couple of apps I've been using over the past few months and have found pretty amazing. Firstly, Swably, a social/app sharing community and app. It's ideal for discovering apps that may have slipped under the radar, or have just been there all the time but were never picked up on initially, the key feature being that the members share apps with a tweet-like description or rating. Probably about half the apps I have on my phone at the moment have been found here and the social side of it is rather nice too. Another benefit is that all the apps you share can easily be re-downloaded, thereby working like a backup. All in all, it's one of the first apps I install. Secondly, Gcloud, which I've probably mentioned before, is the best non-root backup app about. As you may or may not know, I tend to flash roms on a daily basis sometimes and while Google ensures your contacts go wherever you sign in Gcloud also covers other data such as call logs, sms, pictures, music, and so on...plus it's pretty much foolproof plus light on ram and battery usage.

Sinkster