King of Bomb wanted! Get $5000 for the champion!

• Replies:1
das
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 21, 2013, 8:54:16 AM via Website

The No.1 casual game Bomb Me is holding the unique and unprecedented match for the 1st time! Be the King of Bomb!

This will be the largest scale android game contest. It’s a knockout match (2 VS 2). Bring your best partner to participate the first season of the King of Bomb Team Athletic Championship now!

Abundant valuable prizes will be given out. Anyone who apply for the contest will obtain a surprising prize. For those who successfully participate the contest, more prizes are waiting for you.

The King of Bomb and the top of eight teams will win weapons and items worthy of thousands of dollars!

How to join:
It is a 2 VS 2 mode contest. We are now accepting applications on Bomb Me Facebook page, or you can draft an email to customer_service@efun.com. Find your teammate and join us!
Please notice that you need to apply before Feb.26 (GMT+8).
Both you and your teammate need to be above Level 16 to participate the contest. But don’t worry, make it to Level 16 before Feb.26th. Come on! New Bombers. You still got time to level up. Strive to be the King of Bomb.

Apply Format:
Please leave the following information while you apply:
Team name + role name(ID) of Player A + role name(ID) of Player B

The contest schedule will be announced during Feb.27-28th. And the contest starts at Mar.1st.

You can’t imagine how interesting and intense the context will be. Don’t miss it!

For more information about the contest and Bomb Me, please follow up the newest announcement on our website and Facebook.
Download Bomb Me from Google Play
Twitter
Google+

das
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 28, 2013, 11:06:11 AM via Website

Kick off the 1st Season King of Bomb Championship

The King of Bomb craze is sweeping across the globe. Thousands of players have applied for Bomb Me championship. Everyone thirsts for being the Only One in No.1 online shooting game. You can feel the tension rising in the game.

Players’ enthusiasm is a great encouragement. As much as possible applicants have been included for the contest. The schedule has been released at Bomb Me Facebook w ww.facebook.com/vsplaybm or website b ombme.vsplay.com. Find out which team will be your competitor.

All participants will win a big gift pack. Remember to take part in the contest on time and get ready for it!!! Upgrade your weapons to bomb competitors down. King of Bomb? It had to be you!

It’s a knockout contest. Four impartial GMs will be the judges. The team who wins the first two battles promotes to the run. You can check details on w ww.facebook.com/events/218312998293385/ .

For more information about the contest and Bomb Me, please follow up the newest announcement on our website b ombme.vsplay.com and Facebook.
Download Bomb Me from Google Play p lay.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.efun.bombme
Twitter: w ww.twitter.com/BombmeMe
Google+: goo.gl/3Sa6T
Youtube: w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=dxbsa4Y_NOw

Kick off the 1st Season King of Bomb Championship

The King of Bomb craze is sweeping across the globe. Thousands of players have applied for Bomb Me championship. Everyone thirsts for being the Only One in No.1 online shooting game. You can feel the tension rising in the game.

Players’ enthusiasm is a great encouragement. As much as possible applicants have been included for the contest. The schedule has been released at Bomb Me Facebook w ww.facebook.com/vsplaybm or website b ombme.vsplay.com. Find out which team will be your competitor.

All participants will win a big gift pack. Remember to take part in the contest on time and get ready for it!!! Upgrade your weapons to bomb competitors down. King of Bomb? It had to be you!

It’s a knockout contest. Four impartial GMs will be the judges. The team who wins the first two battles promotes to the run. You can check details on w ww.facebook.com/events/218312998293385/

For more information about the contest and Bomb Me, please follow up the newest announcement on our website b ombme.vsplay.com and Facebook.
Download Bomb Me from Google Play p lay.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.efun.bombme
Twitter: w ww.twitter.com/BombmeMe
Google+: goo.gl/3Sa6T
Youtube: w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=dxbsa4Y_NOw

— modified on Feb 28, 2013, 11:07:53 AM