HealthStylus App

• Replies:4
Rajeshwar Nagale
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 11:28:13 AM via Website

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share with you our best Health App i.e HealthStylus. Here I introduce some feature of this app

Features-

- HealthStylus enables you to maintain your family health records electronically.

- HealthStylus enables you to keep all your doctors' details address, phone and email in a centralized place.

- Take pictures of prescriptions and medical reports using your mobile phone's camera.

- Reminder functionality to remind you of upcoming appointment(s), taking medication, etc. on dashboard and taskbar of your phone

- Enter your Doctor Appointments, BP, Sugar, Spending, Asthma and Weight details in the app anytime you want

- Graphical representation of health statistics captured

- Add item related to spending. Track all your healthcare related expenditures - medications, doctor visits, lab tests, etc.

- Allows you to enter and access data without internet connectivity. Will synchronize whenever internet service is available.

- Initiate doctor calling instantly through this application.

- Emergency feature enabled to you call, sms and email to your specified contact no.

isa can akkoca
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 3, 2013, 8:54:05 PM via Website

good :)

sidhumeet0
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 4, 2013, 8:23:02 AM via Website

Nice app... Thnkxx for the info... :)

Travis432
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 4, 2013, 9:35:52 PM via Website

interesting...but I don't know if I would want my family's health records to be on my phone....

banpreet
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 7, 2013, 7:21:07 AM via Website

i like this app very much ... :)

i m having this app on my phone coolest app