HTC One X case and covers

• Replies:6
grove leo
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 1, 2013, 2:43:26 PM via Website

HTC One is one of the most impressive smart phone in MWC 2013 with its features and high performance,yet the accessory will also comes to feast eyes and do some protection,just post the HTC One cases you like here...

Ryan Benson
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 16, 2013, 7:50:41 AM via Website

I think HTC Mobile not need any one case and cover. HTC Mobile has a batter body than other mobiles.

Rick G.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 22, 2013, 11:41:47 PM via Website

I've dropped some pretty durable phones and seen them come to their end!
You gotta be careful. I always opt for a case. But then again I may be biased since I work for an amazing case company that sells customized leather cases. But I will agree with you, one thing we noticed when working with the HTC One is the fact that it is super durable and make very VERY well.

Andrew Buring
  • Forum posts: 37

May 26, 2013, 6:40:46 PM via Website

using a case and covers to your HTC One it will cover the beauty of its design.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 24, 2013, 2:38:34 PM via Website

Yeah, as the Austin Powers meme says, I like to live dangerously. I have had a couple covers for phones in the past, but I inevitably end up ditching them. It just adds to the weigh and clunkiness (and as noted above, distracts from the luxurious styling of the HTC One). I look after my stuff pretty well and a few scratches here and there won't kill my devices.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Jerry Lee
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 29, 2013, 11:42:25 PM via Website

Love the awesome HTC One phone, I just got my custom made leather case. Love to get your thoughts!

It's a bit expensive, but I got to customize it with my choice of color, and they use genuine leather, so overall it's well worth the price.

phonecaseaddict
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 7:42:45 AM via Website

Personally,I and my girl friend are those phone addicts accustomed to using a phone case featuring our logo while adequately protecting the phone from unfortunate dropping and scratches etc,One M9 has just been unveiled recently,I had been looking a really cool phone case for my gf's One M9 she bought half a month ago,but i am not worried about where to find the case making her unique any more until I came across a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall.com filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick the right cell phone case by googling how to pick a quality cell phone case,tracking the blog,i was surprised by a online shop with huge selections of various affordable cool htc M9 cases, i bought a really fashionable creative crazy horse texture flip leather case with nine card slots at onu-mall.com/crazy-horse-texture-flip-leather-case-for-htc-one-m9-with-nine-card-slots-black.html for her,she is so impressed with the nine card slots to pretty conveniently put her bunches of credit cards while personalizing her logo, i am so happy making she surprising and would like to upload the picture and share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE!