How do I find someone to help develop an app?

• Replies:3
Russell Pierce
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 10:10:58 PM via Website

I have a great Idea for an app but have no programing experience, I have done my research on the app I want to develop and I know it will sell and make lots of money but trying to find a partner to help develop it for both Android and Apple Ipad and IPhone. I have researched the internet to see if there is an app like mine and there is nothing out there. I live in Niagara County, NY near Buffalo, NY. Any information will help. Thanks.

— modified on Mar 5, 2013, 10:12:46 PM

danieljackson
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 6, 2013, 7:11:08 AM via Website

I really appreciate that you app idea and important thing is, there's no such app is in live so for. Thats great. Even if you research well and got the knowledge about the app, the development part is not that much easy. Once you got the practical experience then only you can go for the development. well trained mobile app developers or app development company is going to be your choice for this. Check the developers or company's previous app history, analyze their previous works. ask for their clients, Read the NDA and many other important steps are there before choose a partner.

Orange949.com, a leading app development company in Atlanta, GA & in FL, having their branches in Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville in FL, San Francisco, Los Angeles in CA, doing the mobile app development for more than 4 years successfully. Our expertise mobile app developers will do any kind of innovative apps at ease. We will help you out in the App Discovery process also. Check out our portfolio and hire our developers for your development.

banpreet
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 7, 2013, 7:15:40 AM via Website

Thank you so much for such a useful information :)

Goosh2
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2013, 9:39:12 AM via Website

Feel free to contact us, as we can assist you with this. Goosh2.com