What You Need to Know about Google Play 4.0

• Replies:9
Calvin Jory
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 22, 2013, 9:54:45 PM via Website

Google released a Play Store update about two weeks ago that includes a revamped UI, new search and recommendations and a streamlined download service. What do you guys think of the new store?

g-telware

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Apr 23, 2013, 2:33:12 PM via Website

I think I'm absolutely appalled I haven't gotten the update yet! I don't want to mess with the .apk ... just send me the update, for pete's sake! :-P
From what I've seen, though, looks nice... bringing the layout much more in line with other Google services. More streamlined, clean, simple...
How do you like it?

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Velia DeRose
  • Forum posts: 2

May 3, 2013, 6:11:02 AM via Website

Haven’t visited the store for almost a month.. haha. Maybe I’ll check it later, been very busy with some things.

Ivan Munson
  • Forum posts: 15

May 3, 2013, 7:03:25 PM via Website

I think it's optimized for Tablet. At least, they've added tablet screenshot support (7 and 10 inches) on the developer console.

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 13, 2013, 2:54:40 PM via Website

As I know 4.0.27 is released some time back.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

ssmita76
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 12, 2013, 8:31:20 AM via Website

Frankly speaking, I don't like layout of updated Google Play. I like the previous version. Is there not any way I can switch to that version again?

It there is any way please tell me how to do it.

Hartok
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 23, 2013, 6:47:59 AM via Website

Great update, but the discovery of new apps can still be improved I think.

ruhulamin
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 6, 2013, 8:49:02 PM via Website

How it work at smartphone?can anybody tell me pls.............

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 12, 2013, 11:53:52 AM via Website

well it is quite a good update but Google has made it more complicated for the newbies to understand navigation ! Overall as an advanced user i would rate it a 4.5/5.