spy application for smart phones

• Replies:3
MsHoang
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 1:18:10 PM via Website

Hello everyone

I am wondering if anyone here can suggest an Iphone spy application that can can monitor kids phone messages and call web history and location.
Thanks

— modified on Jun 20, 2013, 2:38:25 PM by moderator

Vu Minh Thang
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 26, 2013, 3:01:56 AM via Website

I am interested about this but I can't find any app! Maybe Google Play don't allow it

— modified on Jun 20, 2013, 2:38:37 PM by moderator

Heather
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 12, 2014, 10:47:34 AM via Website

iKey Monitor is the best I have ever used.

garby karen

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 12, 2014, 11:36:54 AM via Website

MsHoang

Hello everyone

I am wondering if anyone here can suggest an Iphone spy application that can can monitor kids phone messages and call web history and location.
Thanks

This is a tricky subject. You won't be able to spy on anyone using an app you install, unless it is installed on their phone also. Otherwise anybody could spy on anyone else! And that would be crazy/illegal.

I can't recommend any apps for this sort of thing, but I know they are available, they are usually costly and not usually available through the Play Store.

I must stress, however, that if anybody does wish to pursue this, in all cases the person you are spying on must be informed that you are intending to spy on them!

And I don't really believe this is ever a measure anybody should have to take to find out about a friend/ family member's life.

Deactivated Account