- Forum posts: 37
May 1, 2013, 12:40:37 PM via Website
May 1, 2013 12:40:37 PM via Website
2) Make sure you check out apps carefully before you install them on your phone or tablet
3) Text messages from unknown entities are best deleted, not answered or else you might end up with malware.
4) Be sure your app comes from the right developers
5) Update your phone's software as often as possible as keeping your operating system up-to-date reduces the risk of security vulnerabilities.
6) Choose your cloud storage wisely
7) Back up your data and add a remote-wipe feature
8) Avoid financial transactions on your phone
9) Encrypt your data . Enable data encryption by tapping Settings -> Security -> Enable Encryption.
10) Use a passcode or pattern lock to protect your phone