Need a to-do app with subtask management

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 19, 2013 1:57:43 PM via Website

Hi

I need an app to manage my to-do list
I need :

1. Every task or subtask may have some subtasks.
2. I need to access list with PC.

Any suggestions ?

— modified on Aug 19, 2013 2:12:16 PM

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 19, 2013 2:36:10 PM via Website

Kris Carlon
I like Tasks N Todos - To Do List[/url] because you can syncs to Google Tasks automatically. Easiest way to sync and work on your PC and or portable.

Thanks
Can I add tasks and subtasks to the app using google tasks on PC?
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 21, 2013 9:43:03 AM via Website

I have used Tasks+ To Do List Manager application for managing tasks and subtasks. This is one of the best application. Just try it once and see the results.
Loie Favre
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 1,116

Aug 21, 2013 10:42:07 AM via Website

Have you taken a look at Any.do To-do List & Task List? It looks like it would be a really cool and useful app and is doing amazingly in Google Play and has ranked in other tech magazine's top list-making apps.
It has subtasks, recurring task setup, snooze, sync with Google Tasks, take notes, can remind you to call someone back if you've missed a call.....
Looks pretty good to me.
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 48

Sep 17, 2013 2:39:35 PM via Website

Loved the Tasks and ToDo app shared here. Keep sharing such great apps.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013 4:06:38 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2014 3:48:51 PM via Website

I have been using DropTask to manage my tasks and to-dos. I am able to categorize my tasks by adding them to groups, and can also breakdown the tasks into subtasks and tick them off as I go along. I also like the fact that I can integrate my DropTask with Google account and send emails straight to DropTask to become tasks. I am using it on my pc on the web browser at the moment but they do have an iphone app and are launching their Android app in a few weeks so I will also be downloading and using that.

• Forum posts: 5

Nov 7, 2016 7:35:25 PM via Website

I use team.do for my day-to-day stuff. they have both a web and android version.

• Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2016 8:46:39 PM via Website

Evernote is best for me