[APP] [FREE] - BabyApp

• Replies:0
Patton
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 22, 2013, 9:29:43 PM via Website

Hello droids,

I'd like to present you my app which is dedicated and made for my little daughter
Greetings to all future mom's and dad's!

Links:
Since I'm new on the forum, linking to external sites is disabled. You can find my app on Google Play for free; also pay a visit to my website for other interesting projects.

Desciption:

BabyApp shows the current day, week and month of pregnancy for a given start date. It also shows the remaining days until birth; please note that the calculated birth date may not be 100% accurate, and therefore you should consult your doctor.

Additionally you can write down journal entries, attach images from your gallery to them, or share them with your friends on Facebook. With this new feature you can also use BabyApp after the birth to capture great moments with your child.

With the new reminder feature, you'll never miss another appointment with your doctor.

BabyApp supports also widgets, which give you a quick overview of your calendar, or upcoming reminder events. Check out the screenshots and see how you can arrange them on your homescreen. Please note that resizing is only possible on 3.0+ devices, and that you have sometimes to restart your device to see newly installed widgets.