Delete all data on Smartphone if I lost the Smartphone or need to sell

• Replies:4
pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 19, 2014, 4:23:14 PM via Website

Is there any way to delete all data on Smartphone if I lost the Smartphone or need to sell?

Anders Bagger
  • Forum posts: 57

Jan 19, 2014, 4:30:49 PM via App

If it is a new smartphone. Google have a service were you can factory reset remotely. If you want to sell, then you just factory reset. Nothing fancy. Pretty simple actually.

For wiping/resetting remotely. I only know it is possibly. I have not tried it at all my self. And I bet that specific brands have a service like that on their own.

Just keep in mind, that you need to have it up and running before the phone is lost or stolen at worse.

Hope these tips can help a bit. Just remember to backup all data once or twice a week. Then you are all right to an extent.

— modified on Jan 19, 2014, 4:34:03 PM

Tom green

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 20, 2014, 7:53:29 PM via Website

If you lose your phone, there are apps that will wipe it, as long as you installed them and activated them before you misplaced the phone. Most antivirus apps have that ability.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Tanishq Jain
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 24, 2014, 8:11:43 AM via App

Check out " Nuke my phone " in the Play store. Hope this is what you looking for. :-)
This app just deletes all the data . Its like a out-of-the-box phone.

— modified on Jan 24, 2014, 8:14:01 AM

pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 25, 2014, 12:50:52 PM via Website

Tanishq Jain
Check out " Nuke my phone " in the Play store. Hope this is what you looking for. :-)
This app just deletes all the data . Its like a out-of-the-box phone.

Thanks for the info but I want a free one please.