No google play

• Replies:3
Mike Mil
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 26, 2014, 7:09:53 PM via App

I have the Android Xtreme tablet Gen. 2 and it does not have google play. I tryed going online and download stuff, but it says I have to be on a mobile divice. I got this for Christmas and been dealing with it, but I just can't get any thing in the "app center" on here if you can help pleas do. Thank you

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 27, 2014, 4:41:29 AM via Website

Who manufactured the tablet? Occasionally manufacturers won't include the Google Play store (which is a total pain, I know). If that's the case, it's usually hard to get access to proper apps. Sometimes you can find the .apk (standalone app installer) online, but you might be better off returning it if able and getting a more mainline tablet.

Can you hook the tablet up to your computer or insert an SD card? Then you might have options.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 4, 2014, 6:27:13 AM via Website

Mike Mil
I have the Android Xtreme tablet Gen. 2 and it does not have google play. I tryed going online and download stuff, but it says I have to be on a mobile divice. I got this for Christmas and been dealing with it, but I just can't get any thing in the "app center" on here if you can help pleas do. Thank you

you can find the .apk file of playstore from the other third party stores or you can also google out the apk of playstore on google !! I am sure you are going to find that try searching like "PlayStore.apk"

DEATHPROOFBUM
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 6, 2015, 2:47:34 PM via Website

You can also try 'APK MIRROR ' this has backdated Google playstore's plus the latest one, maybe trying different versions may also help?
Www. Apk mirror. Com, it also has many other apps aswell.