Hi from London.... An introduction to splitpop!

• Replies:3
Dan Churchill
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 10:37:53 AM via Website

Hello one and all. Just a quick friendly greeting from myself and the crew at Splitpop.

We are a new android utility putting together some fun, cool and most importantly very useful ideas .

Would love to meet and chat to game devs (especially London based) further about our operations with collaborative ideas at hand.

Drop us a message and if you're local lets have a pint and a chat!

All the best...

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 12, 2014, 5:13:49 PM via Website

Hey Dan, welcome to the forum!

Sorry i missed your greeting for a while - I was busy in Barcelona at MWC.

I used to live in London, and while Berlin is great in many ways, I do miss Chandos in Trafalgar Square - I lurve that place!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Kris Carlon

Mar 12, 2014, 5:17:57 PM via Website

I used to live in London, and while Berlin is great in many ways, I do miss Chandos in Trafalgar Square - I lurve that place!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Kris Carlon

Mar 12, 2014, 5:18:30 PM via Website