Auto ISO in ICS camera

• Replies:4
Trevor Alan
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 13, 2014, 5:25:10 AM via Website

Is there any way to stop the camera ISO reverting to 'Auto' between photos in 4.3 (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) and just staying on the setting I want between shots?

Trevor

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 13, 2014, 5:47:42 AM via Website

Well, @tervor please elaborate more what you are trying to do because i am somewhat confused about your question. what i am getting is you're trying to stop the camera sensitivity reverting back to auto i.e you have change the settings manually and you want to stay on that settings only...
I guess Please correct me if i am wrong.
I don't think that there is any ........available !! well i think you could always check out some of the third party application that allows such.... :mellow::mellow:

Trevor Alan

Feb 15, 2014, 10:55:39 AM via Website

Yes John. What I want is to set ISO and have it stay set until I want to change it.
At the moment if I close the camera app it reverts to Auto ISO and having to go into settings and change it manually is a nuisance.

Trevor

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Feb 15, 2014, 11:15:07 AM via Website

It's not a 'sticky' setting, so as soon as you take a picture it will revert to default. It's a Samsung issue and the best option seems to be to use a third party camera app.

Sinkster

Trevor Alan

Feb 15, 2014, 12:56:03 PM via Website

That's seems to be the way I have to go. I have no real problems with the camera app otherwise, just this ISO problem
I will have a hunt on the Play Store for a replacement.

Thx - Trevor