[Free] Flip Flap (2-player Splitscreen) - Sick of Flappy Clones? Try this twist on the craze.

• Replies:0
Simon Platt
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 2:40:50 PM via Website

Hi everyone. I'm new to the world of Android and to these forums. - com.NeatMess.FlipFlap

I taught myself basic Unity and javascript about a year ago and have been dabbling with 2d games ever since. I have a few projects on the go, but am pleased to say I have finally uploaded something to the Google Play marketplace.

After the crazy influx of Flappy Bird clones, I found myself wanting to do something different with the mechanics. Change it up so that it was no longer the same game about getting the highest score you possibly can over many plays - but instead a head to head splitscreen, competitive showdown.

Play as either Flip or Flap in this 2 player split-screen competitive game. Both players hold the same device and tap opposite sides of the screen to navigate their character through obstacles to get as far as they can.

Choose between two different game modes:
- TROPHY FLAP is a round-based game. Getting further than your opponent earns you a trophy - gain 5 trophies to win!
- POINTS FLAP is score-based. Earn a score for your cumulative distance traveled throughout rounds - the first to 250 points in the winner.

See who the master REALLY is with a real-time competitive one on one.

FLIP FLAP - com.NeatMess.FlipFlap

— modified on Mar 2, 2014, 2:46:02 PM