- Forum posts: 877
Mar 4, 2014, 12:27:58 PM via Website
Mar 4, 2014 12:27:58 PM via Website
After a bit of a gap in tutorials, we are back in posting more in the forum for your learning experience:
Download on Android
- Install Videoder app
- Start app and tap on Search button
- Choose video of choice
- Select format and video quality
- After downloaded, your video is in the downloads tab, which you can then open, share or delete.
- Your vids are also automatically saved to your SD card in an emulated folder.
Download on PC
- Install ClipGrab program on your computer
- Launch the .exe file and follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard,
- After installed, open the program and type on the video you are looking for in the search.
- If you have the URL on hand, just open up the Downloads tab and copy in the URL.
- Select download format.
- Choose ''Grap this Clip''.
- Select download location and name of video.
These are the two ways to download videos from YouTube onto your Android smartphone or tablet as well as PC/computer. For screenshots and more info, click on our article on the same subject.
Do you know of any other ways to do this?
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting