• Replies:19
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
Loie Favre
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 1,116

Mar 4, 2014 12:27:58 PM via Website

Hi guys,

After a bit of a gap in tutorials, we are back in posting more in the forum for your learning experience:

Download on Android
  • Install Videoder app
  • Start app and tap on Search button
  • Choose video of choice
  • Select format and video quality
  • After downloaded, your video is in the downloads tab, which you can then open, share or delete.
  • Your vids are also automatically saved to your SD card in an emulated folder.

Download on PC
  • Install ClipGrab program on your computer
  • Launch the .exe file and follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard,
  • After installed, open the program and type on the video you are looking for in the search.
  • If you have the URL on hand, just open up the Downloads tab and copy in the URL.
  • Select download format.
  • Choose ''Grap this Clip''.
  • Select download location and name of video.

These are the two ways to download videos from YouTube onto your Android smartphone or tablet as well as PC/computer. For screenshots and more info, click on our article on the same subject.

Do you know of any other ways to do this? :girl:
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 27, 2014 10:56:36 AM via Website

Video Downloader is a professional yet user-friendly software which enables you to download any videos from the websites you like, for example YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe and so forth. When enjoying the video, the smart "Download" button will appear automatically. After the downloading finished, click "Convert" button to convert the files to any video format you need so as to play the video with you mobile devices.
*admin edit: Promotional Links not allowed * provides you with video downloaders coupons and promo codes from various brand and stores.Go to visit and get a satisfying video downloaders.

— modified on Oct 27, 2014 11:51:44 AM by moderator

• Forum posts: 25

Oct 27, 2014 11:35:43 AM via Website

I may not any other way but really want to reply with thanks. As I am lost in that problem from a very long time.

• Forum posts: 25

Oct 28, 2014 10:51:40 AM via Website

what I see ........! *admin edit: Promotional Links not allowed * provides you with video downloaders coupons and promo codes from various brand and stores.Go to visit and get a satisfying video downloaders.

• Forum posts: 1

Jan 30, 2015 9:13:58 AM via Website

Great post, before reading this post, I just use Windows Video Downloader from T e n o r s h a r e . Both are great

• Forum posts: 11

Feb 4, 2015 10:24:09 AM via Website

Good, I use tubemate before, I wanna try it.

• Forum posts: 5

Apr 7, 2015 12:30:55 PM via Website

tube mate is better option for android i believe

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 10, 2015 9:40:14 AM via Website

If you want to downlaod YouTube Videos, you can try Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro, this one works great for youtube downloading. It is said that the guy who made this one also want to download from YouTube but failed, and then he made it. I've tried, it works perfect. And it can download from many other popular websites now.

• Forum posts: 11

Jul 21, 2015 11:59:59 AM via Website

Thanks your sharing . You can try this free video donloader www.amoyshare.com/free-video-downloader/ . :D

• Forum posts: 14

Aug 14, 2015 8:24:43 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing. I used to use YouTube Downloader to download videos on my HTC. It works well.

• Forum posts: 22

Jun 21, 2016 7:12:50 PM via Website

you can use WatchLater for Android device to download youtube, vimeo and flickr video and audio