Help with app called Bridgeman

• Replies:0
thenavigator2
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 9, 2014, 2:53:32 AM via Website

Good day. Can you please help me with installing this app. It is called Bridgeman. And the installers consist of 5 apks. Namely:
* BridgeMan_1.0.apk
* Celestial_1.0.apk
* Misc_1.0.apk
* Tides_1.0.apk
* Voyage_1.0.apk

I got these installers from my phone that has a successfully installed Bridgeman. I used an app called File Expert to get these apks. Wellabout the app. The app is just a one icon app but it consist of manyparts. The main app is the Bridgeman. When you open it, it consist offour menu which are: Voyage, Celestial, Tides and Misc.

When I installed only Bridgeman.apk I can see the menu, but noresponse when I press any of the four. So that's when I saw the fourapk of the menu. And I installed all of them. Now when I press a menufor example Voyage. I get sent to a new page like how it is supposed to work. But after sending me to a new page I just get kicked back out to the main menu.

Weirdly enough the Misc menu is the only one that is working. But Celestial, Voyage and Tides do not work and just gives me a blackscreen and get kicked back out to the main menu.

I also included a zip file of what I got from sdcard0/Bridgeman folder. If this would help.

My phone that has a working Bridgeman is an LG-E510 and 2.3.4 AndroidVersion. While the one I am trying to install is a Samsung Galaxy S2International and 4.1.2 Android Version.

Can anyone help me on this?Do I need to copy some files from the old one? Am I missing files?

I don't think the problem is in the File Expert because I justtransferred a calculator app by the same process. But I could be wrong on this. Anyways the calculator is just a one app apk so it's muchsimpler, unlike this that have many apks. It seems when I press for example the Voyage the page or line that must be executed when I pressthat cannot execute somehow. If this help.

Here is the link
*admin edit: download links are forbidden*

— modified on Mar 10, 2014, 11:48:17 AM by moderator