Samsung Galaxy S3 — XXUGNA8 on I9300

• Replies:3
vittorio n.
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 10, 2014, 6:57:02 PM via Website

Regretfully, I downloaded and flashed Title ROM.

I find it rife with garbage apps in the Russian language (my wife said it is Russian) that I am unable to remove. Should not have been surprising as the ROM was produced for Kazakhstan.

Anyone have an idea as to what to do now short of going back to MK6? I am perfectly willing if the S3 will allow me to do so.

Thanx!!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 11, 2014, 7:58:31 AM via Website

well, you need to flash the stock ROM in order to get back everything working nicely. Have you tried doing that, i would say go to the "sammobile" and download the appropriate stock firmware for you s3 and then try flashing it via odin. and yes while doing this make sure you have wipe out the previous settings completely.

Hope this works for you.... :)

vittorio n.
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 11, 2014, 3:20:32 PM via Website

Thanx, John...do you mean I need to do a factory reset first to clean out the crap or just overwrite the NA8 with the MK6 (which I still have)?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 12, 2014, 6:55:14 AM via Website

Hi vittorio n.
You need to wipe out all the data stored in the device before flashing Stock ROM back. In order to do that hold your power and volume up button to get into the boot loader menu, Hit Factory Reset/Wipe and got to Advanced > Clear Dalvik Cache". After doing this, try flashing the stock ROM. :grin: Let me know if you've ran onto any doubts, here also have a look at this XDA thread, it will give you a hand in the flashing procedure "forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2198310".