Hi all

• Replies:6
DevsCats
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 11, 2014, 3:44:16 AM via Website

Hello, I'm a mobile app developer (Specially Android), my devices (for tests and daily use) are Nexus S, Nexus 7 (2012) and a Nexus 5. I'm releasing my first apps, wish me luck :D

Best regards!

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 11, 2014, 10:07:42 AM via Website

Hey Devscat!

Thanks for joining the forum! I hope you find what you are looking for. We have a category called Let me show you my app if you want to let others know about it. There's also a Developer's Forum here too where you can ask questions as well as share advice if you have any to give!

Cheers!
Your AndroidPIT Team!

DevsCats

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 12, 2014, 4:37:33 PM via Website

Best of luck with the launches @DevsCats!

I guess it's safe to say you're a fan of the Nexus line, huh? :grin:

Do you think Google will ditch the line in 2015, as some commentators have suggested?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

DevsCats

DevsCats
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 17, 2014, 3:51:15 AM via Website

Kris Carlon
Best of luck with the launches @DevsCats!

I guess it's safe to say you're a fan of the Nexus line, huh? :grin:

Do you think Google will ditch the line in 2015, as some commentators have suggested?

Yes, definitely a fan from Nexus line, once you enjoy the latest updates first, you never go back to other brand :grin:

Hope Google don't ditch the line, from my opinion the Nexus devices offer the best Android experience.

Regards!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 17, 2014, 5:53:32 PM via Website

Yeah I agree, every time I read about users complaining about not getting updates that are two or three updates ago (I have Nexuses as well) I feel sorry for them. I don't know what i'll do without nexus to make my choices easier. I'll have to pay full price for a GPe I guess...

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting