Phone audio recording

• Replies:4
Senoy
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 15, 2014, 4:16:19 PM via App

Does someone can recommend an app for recording audio from device not from mic. For example record a game sounds pretty like video capture. No matter if it will be free or paid.

Thanks for all help :-)

Senoy

Mar 16, 2014, 9:55:36 PM via App

Great! Really appreciate it, and I'm waiting for new info :-)

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Mar 16, 2014, 10:35:54 PM via Website

A quick search on the Play Store is bringing up nothing. I think I know why, though...my guess is that with any such app, there would be DRM concerns (at least in Western countries like the US where there are such laws). The thing is, if you can run an app like that, it would be able to pull from radio stations like Pandora and give you free copyrighted audio material. I'm pretty sure those programs are illegal in the US for Windows and Mac, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're blocked from the Play Store. You might try doing a Google search for that sort of thing, although I'm not sure off the top of my head what search terms you should try.

Good luck, though!

--I do a good impression of myself--

Senoy

Mar 16, 2014, 10:54:38 PM via App

That might be the case... Since I'm from Poland it's not illegal to download or record any content, illegal is uploading. I will search on my own and write if there be any results.

Thanks guys for help :-)