Root Android IN 1 Min ( All Files Are Included ) ! Tested And worked 100%

• Replies:3
marshalali
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 23, 2014, 7:33:42 PM via Website

hiu guys : i put on youtube a video on how to root android in 1 min :
the video is named on youtube: Root Android IN 1 Min ( All Files Are Included ) ! Tested And worked 100%
(because Iam a new user in this forum so i don't allow to put links
1 -- Download and unzip the following files on the desktop of the PC for easy access to them:
see the video to get the links
select your device and it's specific file

2 -- We must run Odin-v1.85, click on PDA and select the file CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar which is what we get when unzipping CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip (step 1 ).
3 - Activate USB Debuggin from Developer Options

4 -- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S3 and launch it in download mode, for that we must press and hold VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER and then when we get the warning screen press VOLUME UP. Upon entering you will see a green Android and below it says "Downloading ..." as you can see in theVideo..

5 - Connect the Galaxy S3 to the PC via the USB cable original, when we connect we will see in Odin that the COM port turns yellow. If this does not happen may be because we do not have updated drivers, for this I recommend downloading the Samsung Kies Drivers from the video
Ensure that the re-partition check box located at the top left of odin is NOT checked

6 -- Click on "Start" in Odin and wait for the process to finish. If all goes correctly COM port will turn green and we will get the message "PASS".

Done! Now we have root acces on your Android Device

--

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Mar 25, 2014, 4:05:06 AM via Website

Last I checked, there are Java-based programs like CASUAL that will do this without the need for Odin, but I haven't used an S3 in a few months.

--I do a good impression of myself--

marshalali
  • Forum posts: 20

Dec 17, 2016, 10:17:17 PM via Website

Thanks every one !