Samsung Galaxy S3 — Copy Contacts from Blackberry phone to Galaxy S3

• Replies:6
Podo Gelbert
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 17, 2014, 6:24:13 PM via Website

hi all,

Just came across a problem when switching from Blackberry Curve to the Galaxy S3. How can I automatically move the contacts from the old device to the new one without typing it myself? Some one suggested me using Google sync but the problem is that Google services are blocked in my country. Anyone has other solution to fix the problem? Thx

Aikin Joseph
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 18, 2014, 4:41:24 PM via Website

Turn on bluetooth on your phones. Use the bb to look for the samsung, then when u find it, pair it. then click on the samsung phone, and u should get the option to transfer contacts from Blackberry to Samsung Galaxy. not too sure about the other stuff.

— modified on May 23, 2014, 2:12:19 AM

Aikin Joseph

Apr 21, 2014, 5:26:25 PM via Website

John Farrell

Well, If Google is blocked in your country then you can try importing the contacts via bluetooth like @Aikin said.

Will Google block some country? I dont' know!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 23, 2014, 7:20:46 AM via Website

Well, @Aikin Google does not block any country but some countries block Google like in China there is no google but they have alternative of Google named Baidu. So in China Google services are blocked means you can't use Google maps, PlayStore, ..... etc services. :)

Aikin Joseph

Apr 23, 2014, 4:11:50 PM via Website

Podo Gelbert

hi all,

Just came across a problem when switching from Blackberry Curve to the Galaxy S3. How can I automatically move the contacts from the old device to the new one without typing it myself? Some one suggested me using Google sync but the problem is that Google services are blocked in my country. Anyone has other solution to fix the problem? Thx

Hello, Gelbert, did you solved your problem? I found out nice online article for solving this problem, please go to admin edit: links are forbidden for further information.

— modified on May 8, 2014, 9:52:34 AM by moderator

Cgvmellii
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 12, 2015, 7:00:57 AM via Website

When you google sync locked.You can transfer data in the wifi circumstance or use bluetooth.Bluetooth is also good way to transfer data between two android devices.