- Forum posts: 1,338
May 7, 2014, 1:43:03 PM via Website
May 7, 2014 1:43:03 PM via Website
If your LG G2 won't boot properly or screen-on so you can access the settings menu for a reset, you may need to do a Hard Reset via the hardware buttons.
Note: Make sure you have backed up any important apps or data on your G2 before doing a reset.
- You want to turn off your LG G2.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When you see the LG logo release the Power button and press it again.
- Now you'll see the Hard Reset screen.
- Have a quick read and press Power to confirm the reset.
- If you don't want to reset, just hit the Volume Up or Volume Down buttons to turn your phone off again.
Let us know if you have any problems.
Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting