Here are the solutions I propose:
1) So you have done the first of the things I would recommend, being clearing app storage, which goes like this:
- First, you must navigate to the settings on your Android smartphones.
- Scroll down until you see Application Manager or Apps, the name differs per Android device.
- Swipe left until you find the ‘All’ applications tab.
- Scroll down to the app that stopped and tap on it.
- Here you will clear the data and cache.
2) You can also try uninstalling any updates
3) Do a soft reset, meaning rebooting your phone. Make sure you turn your device off every few days.
4) If that doesn't fix it, you may have a corrupted media file that's causing the app to crash. The only way I know to find that would be to copy all your media files to a computer, and delete them from the phone. If that solves the issue, then try copying back just a small number of files at a time. When the app starts crashing again, you'll know the bad file was in that last batch.
5) You could use an alternate Gallery app like QuickPic which is free and a better organizer.
6)) Lastly, you can try to enable/disable the paper artist app by tapping on settings> more>application manager> All. There you'll find paper artist just tap on it and enable it.
I know this may seem like all very random solutions, but these have proved successful for other users. Let me know what worked for you! And don't hesitate to ask questions in the future.