Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 — internet connection problem after factory resetting my samsung galaxy ace 3

• Replies:5
Rakibun Sara
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 10, 2014, 7:46:25 AM via Website

hi..im using samsung galaxy ace 3 for the last 6 months.i have done fatory reset 1 month ago..and after then my internet connection is continuously disconnecting and again connecting.i have contacted he network providers..but they said that there is no problem with their connection.its very frustating.how can i solve the problem?pls give me some suggestion :(

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 10, 2014, 1:42:21 PM via Website

Hey Rakibun!

Which carrier are you with? There is no excuse for this happening, and it could be a hardware problem. You should actually go down to your carrier's shop and see if they can fix the issue there. I've been doing a bit of research on the internet and honestly after a lot and back and forth between provider and client, they usually end up telling them to go to the store anyways.

That is what I think. Perhaps another user has a better solution.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 10, 2014, 2:15:49 PM via Website

Well @Rakibun if you could answer few of my question then I maybe able to help you

1. Are you experiencing the same problem continuously from one month i.e. after the factory reset? :?
  2. Have you tried switching your service provider? :?

I am waiting for your input on this !! hmm...... :?

Rakibun Sara

Jun 11, 2014, 4:06:14 PM via Website

actually i bought the phone from usa(at&t) through my relative....& i live in bangladesh.ihave contacted the samsung service centre in my country & they said they cant do anything as it is from another country..they cant match the server :(

Rakibun Sara

Jun 11, 2014, 4:09:56 PM via Website

1.yes..i am facing this problem continuously from the last 1 month..just after my factory reset :(
2yes...but cant solve the problem..its still happening..

Sarbu Daniela
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 29, 2015, 5:52:42 PM via Website

Me too ... cant solve the problem they cant match the server