Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 — internet connection problem after factory resetting my samsung galaxy ace 3

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 10, 2014 7:46:25 AM via Website using samsung galaxy ace 3 for the last 6 months.i have done fatory reset 1 month ago..and after then my internet connection is continuously disconnecting and again connecting.i have contacted he network providers..but they said that there is no problem with their connection.its very can i solve the problem?pls give me some suggestion :(

Loie Favre
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 1,116

Jun 10, 2014 1:42:21 PM via Website

Hey Rakibun!

Which carrier are you with? There is no excuse for this happening, and it could be a hardware problem. You should actually go down to your carrier's shop and see if they can fix the issue there. I've been doing a bit of research on the internet and honestly after a lot and back and forth between provider and client, they usually end up telling them to go to the store anyways.

That is what I think. Perhaps another user has a better solution.

• Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,705

Jun 10, 2014 2:15:49 PM via Website

Well @Rakibun if you could answer few of my question then I maybe able to help you

1. Are you experiencing the same problem continuously from one month i.e. after the factory reset? :?
  2. Have you tried switching your service provider? :?

I am waiting for your input on this !! hmm...... :?

Jun 11, 2014 4:06:14 PM via Website

actually i bought the phone from usa(at&t) through my relative....& i live in bangladesh.ihave contacted the samsung service centre in my country & they said they cant do anything as it is from another country..they cant match the server :(

Jun 11, 2014 4:09:56 PM via Website

1.yes..i am facing this problem continuously from the last 1 month..just after my factory reset :(
2yes...but cant solve the problem..its still happening..

• Forum posts: 10

Nov 29, 2015 5:52:42 PM via Website

Me too ... cant solve the problem they cant match the server