Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Trying to find/install reading app for Kobo ebooks on Note 3

• Replies:2
Bobbie Howard
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 14, 2014, 9:25:56 PM via Website

I have at least 12 ebooks in my Kobo Library. I had the Kobo app successfully installed on my SG3 and iPad, but I cannot find a way to install it on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. When I search, I don't see the icon with the familiar blue "K." When it prompts me to sign in, nothing happens. It never gets to the point where it shows me the ebooks in my Kobo library. I know they're still there because they come up on my PC.
I've sent a message to Kobo Customer Service but thought I'd see if anyone else in this forum has had the same problem.
I am a huge reader and the Note 3 was very appealing because of its large display (for reading). I've successfully installed the Nook and KIndle apps.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much.

Bobbie Howard
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 14, 2014, 9:32:14 PM via Website

Never mind, everybody. I just tried again using "Playstore" and voila! there it was. So Kobo is now installed, showing all my ebooks, and all is right in the world. (Well, almost.)
I thought I had checked all possibilities. I need to remember to always search through "Playstore" before I give up.
Thanks for your patience.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 16, 2014, 10:47:12 AM via Website

Bobbie Howard

Never mind, everybody. I just tried again using "Playstore" and voila! there it was. So Kobo is now installed, showing all my ebooks, and all is right in the world. (Well, almost.)
I thought I had checked all possibilities. I need to remember to always search through "Playstore" before I give up.
Thanks for your patience.

Hehe glad you got this sorted!