Android 4.4.2 kitkat

• Replies:11
Danihima
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 16, 2014, 10:07:22 PM via Website

Helloo, Can anyone Help me, please!! How I make screeshot on lg optimus g pro? Any options?
I can not take screenshot with the lock button and volume down!. Bless.

Chad_Higgins
  • Forum posts: 41

Jul 17, 2014, 5:52:45 PM via Website

Screenshot is volume down and power button at the same time. Works on my lg volt.

Danihima

Danihima

Jul 17, 2014, 8:03:32 PM via Website

Thx, but.. In my case, I can´t take screenshot holding down the VOLUME DOWN and POWER Buttons simultaneously, I don´t why! :(.
Since my phone was updated to 4.4.2 kitkat.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 18, 2014, 7:45:05 AM via Website

Danihima

Thx, but.. In my case, I can´t take screenshot holding down the VOLUME DOWN and POWER Buttons simultaneously, I don´t why! :(.

Well, that's weird :? Let us try doing it one more time press the Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously and this time try holding it for a second and see if that works out for you ??

Danihima

Jul 18, 2014, 7:44:14 PM via Website

John F.

Danihima

Well, that's weird :? Let us try doing it one more time press the Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously and this time try holding it for a second and see if that works out for you ??

@John F. Well yeah, that way it's not working on my phone... Since my phone was updated to 4.4.2 kitkat.(yawn)

Craig J.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 3:32:39 AM via App

Works on my 4.4 Nexus 4

Alanat Etree
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 25, 2015, 11:41:43 AM via Website

I get some lovely screenshots of the powerdown options with this! Sweet!

Alanat Etree

Aug 25, 2015, 11:42:06 AM via Website

Alanat Etree

I get some lovely screenshots of the powerdown options with this! Sweet!

32GB 10.1" Inch Quad Core WIFI Android 4.4.2 KITKAT A33 Allwinner Tablet PC

LukeC

Oct 8, 2015, 7:47:35 AM via Website

Danihima

John F.

Danihima

@John F. Well yeah, that way it's not working on my phone... Since my phone was updated to 4.4.2 kitkat.(yawn)

Same here. Was working before but after the recent update to 4.4.2, this does not work. I also can not get options to power off when holding the power button on its own.

Any help?

LukeC

Oct 11, 2015, 8:25:43 AM via Website

Following up to my own last post: what worked for me was removing the battery (since I could not reboot using the power-button) and then re-inserting and powering on. After that, everything is functioning normally, power-button can power off and power+volume down takes a screenshot again.

Souvik Ghosh
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 14, 2015, 2:46:48 PM via Website

If the default way not working then use a app to take screenshot. It is software problem.