- Forum posts: 1
Jul 25, 2014, 6:51:54 PM via Website
Jul 25, 2014 6:51:54 PM via Website
- 2+ years of Android development experience – JAVA/Eclipse
- Experience with Android SDK, including experience implementing streaming video APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience publishing apps through Google Play
- Preference will be given to candidates with previously published apps and a broad app portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
LOCATION AND SALARY: Potentially long-term with perm potential (6-12+ months) contract in Agoura Hills, CA (north of Los Angeles). Rate DOE but most candidates will be earning $60- 110k. Candidates should be local.
ABOUT TECHTALENT: TechTalent specializes in Executive and Technical Recruiting for digital video, interactive TV, and broadband Internet clients. I am a unique executive and a skilled Management Consultant and TeamBuilding Executive: heavy tech background (MSEE from Georgia Tech) with 15 years of technical experience, the last 10 as a senior technical manager for companies that deployed digital video and interactive TV systems.