5 Tips to promote Apps and Games for free

• Replies:168
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 11, 2015 2:30:41 AM via Website

Awesome thread. What exactly do you mean by "blogging on sites".

• Forum posts: 1

Mar 12, 2015 3:23:46 AM via Website

I'm interested in this subject, thank you for advice...

• Forum posts: 16

Mar 16, 2015 10:19:27 AM via Website

Hi

I'm also very interessted in this list of review sites :)

-DaveS

• Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2015 5:42:31 PM via Website

Thank you for your good app marketing plan. I am come back for more suggestions for my app.

• Forum posts: 54

Apr 1, 2015 11:17:07 PM via Website

Aether app

Awesome thread. What exactly do you mean by "blogging on sites".

Thank you. There are many blog directories in which you can submit your blog (About your game or app or anything) also you can comment on similar blogs so that that comment can bring traffic to your app page and that's called "backlinking"

Apr 1, 2015 11:17:40 PM via Website

conx2share

Thank you for your good app marketing plan. I am come back for more suggestions for my app.

Welcome. Sure PM me if you need anything.

Apr 1, 2015 11:37:24 PM via Website

Hello All

Thanks for your comments on this post, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Thanks again

Apr 1, 2015 11:39:28 PM via Website

DaveS

Hi

I'm also very interessted in this list of review sites :)

-DaveS

Thank you Dave, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Apr 1, 2015 11:40:10 PM via Website

Nguyen Chi Thanh

I'm interested in this subject, thank you for advice...

That's great, you are welcome

Apr 1, 2015 11:40:56 PM via Website

Andy Ba

Karthick Chandrasekaran, can you please pm me the list of free review sites as well.

PS: it would be more productive if you could post a link to a google doc or something with all the info.

Thank you Andy, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Apr 1, 2015 11:41:33 PM via Website

squarestation

Thats a good list for the start, thanks for sharing!

You are welcome

Apr 1, 2015 11:45:03 PM via Website

Chris Clay

wow,That's a great idea.Your suggestion is very good.Now I am very glad to you because i am used your idea for my mobile website development. Thanks for your idea.

Thanks chris, thats great, for a responsive website there are even more points that can be considered wherein there are more marketing prospects when comes to SEO than ASO and the website should be optimized on page so that only off page will take effect.

Apr 1, 2015 11:46:17 PM via Website

itecg web

Wow! This is really very nice forum for a beginner.
*admin edit: external links are forbidden *

Thanks itecg.

Apr 1, 2015 11:47:02 PM via Website

Erik Coonor

I can follow these steps for download new mobile app.

Sure erik

Apr 1, 2015 11:51:02 PM via Website

Tricks

Can i have this list of websites please? No one downloads my apps

Thank you for your comments tricks, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.