funkyzoo
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 12, 2015, 12:46:48 AM via Website

thx for sharing

Eugen Steffen
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 12, 2015, 3:13:05 AM via Website

Hi Karthick.

Can I get a copy of the review websites list, which are to contact first?
Thanks a lot

younes elyounes
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 15, 2015, 10:37:34 PM via Website

please
Karthick Chandrasekaran

send me also in a private message , the list of 500 websites

MunkeeBonez
  • Forum posts: 26

Oct 22, 2015, 4:46:15 PM via Website

Id be interested in this list if you don't mind sending me a private message with it, Id appreciate it

Anurag Soni
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 27, 2015, 5:50:25 PM via Website

MunkeeBonez

Id be interested in this list if you don't mind sending me a private message with it, Id appreciate it

I have one one plus two US invite. Any body interested may contact.

Juvas Cheev
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 2, 2015, 1:54:19 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing these tips, Hope they will help me out :)

Ilyssa Cohen
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 2, 2015, 2:11:14 PM via Website

Hi Marktedson,

It's so nice to "meet" you. I just read your post, and I was wondering if you would like to chat about the potential to work together. I am a publisher account manager at Adscend Media, and we work with alot of game/app developers who are looking for ways rot monetize their apps, specifically via offers, offer walls, content locking, etc. If you think there is a fit here, please feel free to email me (ilyssa@adscendmedia.com) or add me on Skype (AdscendIlyssa). Can't wait to hear back soon.

Thanks,
Ilyssa

Viscus
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 13, 2015, 2:25:38 PM via Website

thanks for sharing this!

Hub Stro
  • Forum posts: 13

Nov 14, 2015, 10:01:52 AM via Website

Nice, thx.

Javier
  • Forum posts: 27

Nov 14, 2015, 12:31:33 PM via Website

Thanks for the tips!

EsferaSoft Solution

Nov 18, 2015, 6:03:00 AM via Website

Thanks for the list of Tips ... Nice clearly explained welldone...

Appstudioz

Nov 20, 2015, 1:59:18 PM via Website

Thanks for these wonderful tips as I am an app developer, they are really good to share.

Sam Verma

Nov 27, 2015, 6:46:23 AM via Website

If you have developed an Android game app, don’t just stick to submitting it on Google Play. There are lots of other app stores like AppBrain, Slide Me, GetJar, Mobogenie with some good options for submitting your game app. Customers do not step back from buying paid games which promise better levels of satisfaction to add on fun by going up a few levels. For getting some more tips about games apps you can visit Affle AppStudioz.

Viktor
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 27, 2015, 2:42:17 PM via Website

Thanks. Good points...

Make It India
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 7, 2015, 1:43:06 PM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran, can you please pm me the list of 500 free review sites as well.

EdwardSmith36
  • Forum posts: 85

Jan 4, 2016, 8:38:01 AM via Website

Hey mate, Thanks a lot for valuable post, it will surely help me out as I tend to do some promotional activities every now & then. Thanks again.

Firebird Studioz

Jan 9, 2016, 7:08:18 PM via Website

Hi, can you please mail me the information about websites which you are talking about..........i will be very thankfull to you, you can mail me on firebirdstudioz@gmail.com

Steve John
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 9, 2016, 9:30:35 PM via Website

There are very less renowned site which provide paid reviews and most of the free reviews are not accepted.

Dyps
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 30, 2016, 10:52:09 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing :)

Andy

Feb 8, 2016, 6:01:53 AM via Website

Hi Karthick, Would love if you could share this info with me too. Thanks again.

Jasna Grgurevic
  • Forum posts: 15

Feb 13, 2016, 8:30:28 PM via Website

Thank you for advices, they are very useful..

David Smith
  • Forum posts: 32

Feb 15, 2016, 8:26:10 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this great tips. i am an android developer and I have find this info very useful and informative.

David Smith

Feb 15, 2016, 8:32:22 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this very good informative post.

Pham Phuong

Feb 22, 2016, 6:23:36 PM via Website

Amazing ! YouTube PiP for Android : In Play Store search keyword: YouTube PiP
Happy!

David Smith

Mar 7, 2016, 8:37:23 AM via Website

Thank You for this information. I still follow these steps. Thank you

Shashank Mehrotra
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 16, 2016, 7:50:26 AM via Website

Publishing an app and expecting it to become a hit without a well-defined marketing strategy is a poor decision. Your app monetization methods should be very much effective that it should attract the target audience.

However, as compared to free apps it’s easy to earn money through paid apps. But, still there is a good opportunity even for free apps to score big in mobile marketplace—if you have a good addictive app. For free apps the medium of earning is ads, but having ads in your apps may likely to be annoying, disruptive experience to the user and may harm your brand name as well.

• Showcase where you can show off your work
  • Multichannel capability
  • Multi-Platform
  • Try Quick wins & Pursue Recurring Revenue Models

For more info read blogs related to: App Monetization: Mobile App Business And Marketing

Jasmine Peterson
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 25, 2016, 10:08:21 PM via Website

Somehow many people still have the expectation that they upload an app to iTunes and it gets downloaded like crazy whithin days. In fact this happens sometimes, but rather to one app out of a million. Marketing new developed apps will become increasingly important in the future… so I really appreciate this overview!

Appsnator Team

Mar 25, 2016, 10:24:41 PM via Website

Puppet Show: Destiny (Free)

Check out this cool free game.

Puppet Show: Destiny (Free)
www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alawar.puppetshowdestiny.gplay.freemium

Try the game for free and, if you like it, you’ll OWN it for life with a ONE TIME unlock!
NO virtual items, NO subscriptions, NO coins & gems!

— modified on Mar 25, 2016, 10:26:26 PM

Appsnator Team

Mar 25, 2016, 10:29:06 PM via Website

P4P 7 Minute Workout

Check out this cool free game.

www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.p4p.sevenmin.free

Have you ever thought it possible to work out your entire body in just 7 minutes, burn maximum calories and achieve your desired results? The science behind “7 Minute” not only says it's possible, but that it's one of the best ways you can work out ever!

Dennis Thompson

Mar 25, 2016, 11:28:14 PM via Website

Dear Ignace, may I request you send the info mentioned above to myself also?! I would love more information, really appreciate your help and insight.

BR Top

Apr 12, 2016, 7:23:05 PM via Website

Your tips are very useful. About the 500 review sites, I have a question. I do believe that there are that many sites. But witch ones are worth working with is the hard part. I've trying some of the paid ones, I didn't pay anything yet, but researched about them to see if its worth spend my money there. I see a lot of people asking you to send the list of these 500 sites, you must by tired of it. My question is: In your opinion witch ones among those 500 sites are worth invest you time on it?

Thanks in advance

BR Top

Goku San

Apr 18, 2016, 1:03:41 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing but as they say you have not discovered America ;-)

Android Fancy Apps
  • Forum posts: 30

May 6, 2016, 2:05:16 PM via Website

Sounds like a good idea. thanks

christianm

May 9, 2016, 8:25:11 PM via Website

thank you, great information!

Christian Bud
  • Forum posts: 11

May 9, 2016, 11:56:08 PM via Website

Nice extensive guide, thansk!

Android Fancy Apps
  • Forum posts: 30

May 10, 2016, 10:47:35 AM via Website

Could you give us a list with websites where we will be able to promote app, please?

Henri Mik

May 15, 2016, 7:39:25 AM via Website

Android Fancy Apps

Could you give us a list with websites where we will be able to promote app, please?

This would be awesome.

Ayman Hanano
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 3, 2016, 10:03:55 PM via Website

The hardest step is to promote video game especially in google store

Vladimir Mihalko

Jun 9, 2016, 7:42:10 AM via Website

Great thanks for this!

Amna Amin
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 20, 2016, 6:12:27 AM via Website

Hello sir ,Great and very nice information you shared with us please send the all 500 websites for Marketing i would be so grateful of you thank you

frank

Jun 21, 2016, 10:15:35 PM via Website

Thanks for your share.

Eageron
  • Forum posts: 55

Jun 22, 2016, 11:34:20 AM via Website

Hi Karthick,

thanks for sharing your tips. But to be honest, they are nothing but basic tips everybody knows. Is there anything more essential that you can provide through your 6 years of professional experience in Marketing? :)

Since obviously for more information you ask for a PM I would like to ask for what company do you work for or do you work freelance?

1. If you haven't started blogging and engaging with the potential community from the start of the creation of your product it'll be too late.
  2. Since Facebook and Co have changed their algorithm to force users into paid ads it is almost impossible to gain any organic traffic through a fanpage.
  3. Forum postings are very much saturated and since most of them are free, everybody puts their stuff in it.
  4. To create a video is quite a easy task, to promote it is once again no easy task. A video counts to the basics if you just submit your game to a store.
  5. There are a lot of lists out their in the internet you can get by simply searching google. Don't pay money for such lists! There are very few review sites that really influence growth of your app.

To sum it up, hands down, at first you need a quality product, and second you need marketing budget, if you don't have both you will need lots of luck.

Would you agree with me Karthick? :) Would love to hear your feedback on my points! Thanks in advance!

Best

— modified on Jun 22, 2016, 3:52:57 PM

Ayman Hanano

Jun 25, 2016, 5:56:28 PM via Website

What the best sites or forumes you suggests to promote my video game in

Cristian Slav
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 10, 2016, 4:44:58 PM via Website

The tips look pretty simple but it is not that easy.
A lot of forums, including AndroidPit, have rules which prevent developers from making their app visible.

For example, on AndroidPit I can not actually brag about my new game because I am not allowed to add links in my post and guess what? A link to Google Play is a .... link (it is very true that I subscribe to this forum just to promote my Android game)

On reddit.com/r/Android same thing - you have to be an active user in order to promote your app there.

I can go on with the examples but the idea is simple and painful for any developer:

we are not allowed to promote our newest and greatest apps and games on the best forums because we subscribe to those forums right after we hit Publish in Google Play.

I can understand why moderators come up with these restrictions but while filtering a lot of spam they also filter some good or some bad apps but with a lot of the developer soul into them :)

My advice: be patience as you slowly realize that promoting is twice as hard as developing!

Vehicular Elfslaughter

Jul 11, 2016, 8:31:47 PM via Website

Not particularly creative, but effective nonetheless.

Vehicular Elfslaughter

Jul 11, 2016, 8:33:56 PM via Website

What is the right app to make videos?

I've used VSDC Free Video Editor.

The free version has very few limitations and incredibly full featured, and it's pretty easy to understand. I took videos with Fraps and added the to VSDC and edited there.

— modified on Jul 11, 2016, 8:35:01 PM

BT S

Jul 11, 2016, 11:25:56 PM via Website

Wow great ideas. Thanks

Hardik Jani

Jul 21, 2016, 8:25:47 AM via Website

Excellent information you have shared here. Your tips are truly useful.

Mona

Jul 21, 2016, 8:57:41 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing!

Mohandeep Singh
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 2, 2016, 7:04:41 PM via Website

Team, try this out to simplify app development

BlueNimble.com

Share feedback:
@mohandeep111@gmail.com