[Free] iTubes: Puzzle and Logic game

• Replies:1
Mike Kabanov
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 21, 2014, 1:24:20 PM via Website

iTubes: Puzzle and Logic game is a great way to train your brain.

The green contacts mean that the coins are connected to each other. Your goal is to connect as many coins as you can. You can rotate the coins around their center. The more coins you connect, the more points you get. For ever bigger points you can use different bonuses.

Features:
- Three different play modes: Classical, Time Attack and Survival
- Nine type of bonuses. Try to get a LUCKY, the most powerful bonus in the game

Download from Google Play for free
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rudybear.iTubes&hl=en

REVIEWS:
"Overall, iTubes, once I was able to figure out how to play was hard to put down and was one of the most cerebrally stimulating games I have played in a long time. This is a must have for those that enjoy a challenging puzzle game!" - www.appnewsandreviews.com

"This is no ordinary puzzle game for sure."
www.iphonefootprint.com

"This is a fun little game for fans of puzzle games, especially if those looking for a change from the usual gem-matching or tetris-type games."
www.appmodo.com

"The core game of iTubes is absolutely ace".
www.inverty.com

As the links don't work for new users, please, copy and paste the link below to take a look and train you brain :)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rudybear.iTubes&hl=en

Mike Kabanov
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 21, 2014, 2:07:28 PM via Website

If any older member installs the game and likes it, I'd be very appreciated if you post a link as a link here. Being new to this board, I can't post links and this is why I also can't share the video of the game. Doh :(

Thanks in advance!