Nov 10, 2014, 6:17:45 AM via Website
Nov 10, 2014 6:17:45 AM via Website
Well, @Jonson which device you are trying to set up HotSpot with Anyway, Android powered devices have almost same type of navigating around. So, you have to find Tethering and Portable hotspot over your device, it can be switched on by going over to the Settings>Wireless and Networks> Tap more settings> Tap over Tethering and Portable HotSpot>Portable Wi-FI Hotspot> Switch it on. You can also find the Wi-Fi Hotspot button available over the drop down menu over the top if you are running KitKat or higher version of Android.
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting
Dec 9, 2014, 9:08:54 AM via Website
Dec 9, 2014 9:08:54 AM via Website
Here is the simple procedure of how to use your android device as hotspot
1. Ensure the Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot feature is activated in your Settings or Manage Connections area. With a MORE Everything Plan, the Mobile Hotspot functionality becomes automatically available on your capable smartphone.
2. Open the App Tray and select “Mobile Hotspot.” (If your device isn’t set up this way, learn your phone’s individual process by checking out a Device Simulator.)
3. Tap the Mobile Hotspot checkbox. The Mobile Hotspot feature can use a lot of power, so it’s a good idea to plug your phone into a charger while the feature is turned on.
4. In a few moments, an icon will appear in the notifications panel showing the availability of your new hotspot.
5. Computers and other connected devices can now connect to this hotspot through Wi-Fi and share your smartphone’s data connection.
TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC